I know everyone’s situation is different right now due to the pandemic, but I wanted to share a few things that are helping my family and I.
- Getting up & Dressing up as if you were still going to work or school
- Developing a daily routine
- We have a daily schedule for the kids to work on school work and for me to work.
- Take breaks throughout the day and do something fun
- We’ve been going out for walks, riding bikes, and playing in the yard. Baseball, basketball, wiffle ball & soccer are just a few activities that we have been enjoying.
- Eating a healthy meals.
At the end of the day we like to have a movie or game night to pass the time and get the table ready for the next day’s work. Some days are harder than others whether it be trying to get work done or having the kids cooperate.
So here are a few ideas:
- Set a goal
- Work on Things you can control and don’t sweat the things you cannot control
- Be Focused
- Make a schedule
- Weekly Zoom or hangouts with others to stay connected
- Stay motivated
- Save room to adjust
- Daily affirmations
- I am beautiful
- I am worthy
- I am a leader
- I am a writer
- Self Care
- Read a book
- Listen to music
Licensed Massage and Cupping Therapist